Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yippee!! End of FY 2007

I can't wait for the start of the new financial yr. FY 2007 was awesome!! I started a new investing strategy back in Sept 2006 and my portfolio has grown tenfold. I attribute the success to getting in at the right moment when the market was just starting to creep up from May's correction and my current mental mindset.

The market had a minor pullback and is now in consolidation mode. July, if nothing major happens to the world indices, Oz should see a nice rebound to new highs after the recent June tax loss selling.

Next week, I will be taking stock of all my current positions and prolly start a new short term shorting strategy and at the same time hedging the longs. I may start a trading journal.

I am so looking forward to July.


*If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side*

No comments: