Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Thank You For Visiting!

Ok, I have decided to start a blog. Thanks to the current bullish market, I have switched from aggressive trading to medium term holds. So, with ample free time on my hands, I am taking up photography as a new hobby and starting this site as a venue to share my photos. It will also serve the purpose of an online diary, which I can look back on years down the track and read my very own thoughts, focus and accomplishments at that point in time. It would be interesting to see how much I have evolved as a person. I will also share motivational, quirky and funny stuffs I come across, shares and property investing ideas, places of interest and food.

I am truly grateful for finding the path that’s continuing to lead me to much abundance and I give thanks for my wonderful life each day.

I hope I can impart my positiveness and good energy to everyone who visits this site.

Have a great day!

Update!!

After a month blogging, I've come to the realisation that the true purpose of this blog is to provide the directive for my inner consciousness.


No comments: